Thursday, October 9, 2008

Subtle Essence Family




These are pictures of my children and I. This is my motivation behind Subtle Essence. They resisted giving up commercial products for homemade product - now they can't live with out it. When we gave up those products we also said goodbye to acne, eczema flare up, dry skin, paraben, mineral oil, and other harsh chemicals we were using on our hair skin and nails!
My Son Jonathan & I.

I use all my products - from the top of my head down to the bottom of my feet. I contribute a health head of hair to my Herbal Shampoo and Condition, clear skin to the African Black Soap and Perfection Facial butter, Bath Butter and Body Butter Love on my dry skin, Sugar Scrubs, Lip Balm, Foot Butter and MORE!






Notice any acne on this teenagers face? Maybe a few freckles, but no acne! Jonathan favorites are African Black Soap, Subtle Shea Lotion and our vegan Lip Balm.




My daughter Brelyn has a healthy head of hair. Its free from dandruff, itchy scalp and breakage. She uses our Renaissance Herbal Shampoo & Conditioner, Hair Butter on her scalp, organic hair oil and Silk Milk, all of which I created. Her glowing skin is due to African Black Soap, Body Butter Love, but she prefers Subtle Shea Lotion scented with Honey Love.





Brelyn is instrumental in the creation of Sweet Lypz. Sweet Lypz is our vegan lip balm. Her favorite is Menthol.



Until we chat again - Enjoy!

No comments: