Friday, March 5, 2010

Supplements for Acne, Diabetes & General Health

I was doing some research on Acne - AGAIN - and found a few supplements that I though might of some interest to those suffering from outbreaks as well as general health.

Subtle Essence offers Acne Reducer, which contains all natural oils derived from plants, fruits and nuts to shrink pimples. We use Seabuckthorn Oil, Tea Tree, & Jojoba Oil, among a few others the naturally shrink pimples. Adjusting your diet may also yield positive results for breakouts. Daily cleansing, toning and a light moisturizer can also reduce breakouts.

When this isn't enough, try supplements such as:

Burdock Root - do not use this type of supplement if you're anemic taking iron supplements. Supports body systems by eliminating toxins and excess fluid, relieving menopause symptoms, great for acne and other skin disorder, useful for healthy gallbladder, liver and digestive functions, used in fighting weight loss, reduces cravings and hunger, and most importantly support healthy scalp condition and by prevent hair loss.
http://hcbl.com/Products/233/Burdock/Details.html?CUSTID=9bsmdsq5cd43tqba3hb88matt4

Borage Seed Oil great for hair, skin and cardiovascular health - http://hcbl.com/Products/99/Borage-Oil/Details.html?CUSTID=9iqsl0edfiuget6v8i4t78jak0
Evening Primrose Oil - Supports the cardiovascular system, helpful for weight loss, supports estrogen production, and great for treating various skin problems. http://hcbl.com/Products/92/Evening-Primrose-Oil/Details.html?CUSTID=3e1hal1u7r8g7jg7tgssfo6c43

I typically purchase all my vitamin supplements from Healthy Center for Better Living. My dad turned me on to this company several years ago when he purchase Stable Sugar to help treat my diabetes, Milk Thistle to help support my liver and kidneys, Acidophilus to help support the intestinal tract and helps to maintain a healthy colon and Bilberry for my eyes.

My dad has kept me healthy through his own personal research on Herbalist approaches to good health. His community loves him as much as I do for the wealth of information he shares with all who asks. Aside from the herbs and vitamins he also bakes the best health cookie - those who have had it know how delicious they are, and my favorite mac & cheese!! (smile)

Thank You Daddy!! I love You!

Stay tuned for more information on the Acai Berry & Pomegranate!

No comments: