Thursday, November 4, 2010

Testers Needed - Lick Me Love, Fresh & Free, Linen Bed Spray

We are in the process of testing three new products:

Fresh & Free is our new, all natural deodorant and we have already received orders from our testers. We hope to have this new product available in the very near future. This product is handmade and contains 100% natural ingredients!

Denise H. tested this product and called two days later with her report ..

"Nik, I love this product. I didn't realize it would be so warm on Sunday so I wore a turtle neck. I completely forgot I had been testing your deodorant until I realized how hot I was. I was surprised to find I didn't sweat much, but more importantly there weren't any odors. You have hit the mark on this one!"

Linen Bed Spray is a new product designed with all natural essential oils, hand picked to ward off those pesky bed bugs and other insects. Spray it on your luggage or bedsheets at home or even while on the road.

Last but certainly not least - Lick Me Love. This will become a part of my "Touch Me After Five" product line. We were delayed in testing this product due to delays in shipment of the container. Lick Me Love testing will begin with exploding flavors such as:

- Come to me Carmel
- Bite Me Berry
- Suc-U-lent Strawberry
- Orgasmic Orange

Once we've received our shipment, testers will be needed!

No comments: