Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm Back - AGAIN!

Hello out there! I'm back - again! I've been really busy with LIFE - work, home, family, finances.. etc..
Well, I promise - from this day forward to post more frequently then before, but I'm gonna start off a little different. Since skin care, hair care and writing are just a few of my passions, I thought I would help educate you and share some of my secrets. I post a few of them on a few other websites, and get great feedback - so why not mine! Right?

I won't bore you and it won't be much to read, but what you will get is helpful advice. As a licensed cosmetologist, I have always been fascinated with hair and skin care. I had a great instructor [Mrs. Willie-Mae Johnson] who instilled proper hair and skin care above all things. Although I don't practice cosmetology anymore, that doesn't stop me from creating all natural products for the hair and skin. I have conducted research on all the ingredients I use to ensure I maximize desired results.

Some may look a little foreign to you, but rest assured, they all provide the maximum benefit!! For example, I use various types of butter. You're probably most familiar with Shea Butter - right? Well I also use exotic butters like Kokum Butter, Uccuba Butter, Mango Butter or Cupuacu Butter, maybe even Sweet Almond Butter and Grapeseed Butters. I also use Aloe Vera Juice in place of water when required. I avoid using harsh chemical and synthetic coloring for the sake of having a product I can call natural.

Please keep in mind that problems in skin and hair care typically don't occur overnight and can't be fixed overnight, but in time you will notice RESULTS and save money!

Stay tuned for tomorrows BLOG! You are in for a treat - a sweet treat!

Inspired by Nature, Desired by All!

No comments: